Friday, August 19, 2011

1 Week Old


I can't believe how easy Jake has been! He has been a great baby so far and already fits in perfectly with our family. Luke and Connor love him so much and Connor is always concerned when he starts to cry and wants mommy to take care of him. One of my favorite things so far is watching Connor and Luke go up to him randomly throughout the day and either gently rub his head of give him a big kiss on the forehead. It just melts my heart every time and is something I will cherish always!

3 comments:

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

such a darling family you have!! I am glad you have been giving some updates on this cute bundle of joy:) Keep them coming!!!

Unknown said...

He is precious! Three boys! Wahoo!
We need to get together before you leave! Let us know and we would love to come up!

LambFam said...

Brothers can secretly be so sweet sometimes. haha How cute!! Send me an e-mail where are you going? School?